Monday 21 December 2015

Ishq Tumse part 2

Part 2


khushi was hiding a bag of clothes beneath a tree and was wiping
lipstick off. she jumped when she hearf Arnav calling her.

Her's and Arnav was a strange kind of relationship. It was not love,
not hate, attraction maybe but it couldnt be defined. She always felt
protected in Arnav's presence. Even though they have less conversation
yet they were close in a different way.

Arnav: khushi! your mother has been calling for you. Where have you been?

Khushi: Can I say I was with you? please?

Arnav: why lie?

Khushi: just this time please. I'll tell you later. pakka promise.

Arnav: you know I don't lie. Even by omission. But if you me to hide
the truth then you have to tell me where were you? And what is in this
bag? clothes?

Khushi kept looking at Arnav thinking 'how can I tell you that these
are payal's clothes. she lend it to me... The way buaji's husband
stare at me make me uncomfortable. Even I'm not sure why. It's as if
phupaji was undressing me with his eyes... I can't tell this to mom
too as she think that I'm anti-social...'

Arnav: I know that look! Don't try making up a lie. I won't buy it.
Tell me what....

He couldn't complete his words as they heard Garima calling khushi.

Khushi: don't tell her anything please...

Arnav nodded.

Garima neared and saw khushi with Arnav.

Garima: khushi! why the hell you are still in these strange clothes?
Go and change, I kept a beautiful dress in your room. Madhu and
bhaisaab were asking for you. Do meet themm after you change.

Khushu cringed at her buaji and phupaji mention but she just nodded.

Garima told Arnav that his driver was waiting for him in the parking.
she went to attend her guests. Arnav turnedto Khushi who was lost in
her thoughts.

She is looking so pretty. She always is beautiful. In this fake family
only Khushi is not. fair skin, hazel eyed, perfect face structure.
Long shiny black hair. Curves at the right places. perfection
personified apart from her childish antics... Alas she is still too
young.

He was still looking at her when she grabbed his hand and said: take
me with you! please Arnav. Just take me with you.

Arnav was taken aback for few seconds but soon took control of the
situation. It was clear she was having near panic. But why? he held
khushi's cold hands and went closer to her. He could see she was
troubled & disturbed about something. Again, about what and why? He
didnt have much time. He had to go to Delhi, his sister was waiting
for him.

Khushi was near panic by the time Arnav was close enough for her to
see freckles in his eyes. Her eyes teared up at the thought of him
going away, her crush, her protection, her reason for sanity... How
she wished for a miracle to happen.

They gazed at each other...

Rabba vey...

They were in a world of their own where Arnav didnt have
responsibility, khushi was protected... Arnav bend his head a little
and kissed khushi.

His lips were firm but gentle, and khushi was immediately swept up  in
the kiss. she felt Arnav's hand slide on her waist and the other left
her hand to frame her face as she leaned closer to him. Her hands
tracing his arms frim his elbows up to his shoulders. Khushi gave
herself over to the kiss, drowning in it.

Her first kiss...

Their first kiss... Yes Arnav had know many beautiful women but never
had he got into a relationship. Not even a kiss. He had his studies to
concentrate on and now his sister's responsibility.

Khushi could read in Arnav's eyes that he is as overwhelmed as she is.

Arnav: I have to go.

He pecked khushi's lips again before going.... A decision he is going
to regret...

No comments:

Post a Comment